AMDCF has been assisting disabled children in Sierra Leone through educational, psychosocial and other assistive support. This has been achieved with the help of our various sponsors and donors. Their supports have brought changes in the lives of these disabled children that are currently acquiring quality and inclusive pre-primary, primary and secondary school education in Freetown, Sierra Leone.
The foundation wishes to thank the following donors/sponsors who have been ensuring that they help in meeting the goals and objectives of the Foundation:
- CALIFORNIA CHILDREN SERVICES – SAN JOSE
- BLACKFORD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – SAN JOSE
- SANTA CLARA VALLEY MEDICAL – SAN JOSE
- AMG – ASCENT MUSIC GROUP
- CAMPBELL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
As we seek to increase on the number of our beneficiaries and expand on our scope to other disabled children in other part of the country, we look forward to their continued support. Our objectives are to:
- Promote Growth and Development of Children with Disability
- Provide Counselling and psychosocial Support for PWD’s
- Engage & Sensitize Communities on the Disability Act.
- To Advocate, Lobby and Partner with Development & Government Agencies, Groups and Local Communities on Disability Issues.
- To Help Sensitize Local Communities on the Dangers of Discrimination and Marginalization against persons with Disability.
- To assist in the implementation of Projects in the Following areas:
– Needs assessment
– Emergency Response Service
– Development of Disabled Assistive Technological initiatives.
As a Foundation, we are as well looking for further patrons, sponsors and community leaders to donate funds, volunteer time and assist in fundraising activities that will sustain the foundation’s goals and objectives. Your participation, donation and contributions ensure our success.